Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm BACK!!!!!

Well, it's been way too long since I have posted. Life just got in the dadgum way, But with Spring right around the corner, new beginnings have begun. I promise to post more often 'cause I have a lot to share.

I broke my wrist (would you believe working in our community garden last Easter?) so last summer was a tad tough on this artist. Lots of therapy and little art, but came fall and my artistic life improved....ALOT. I am back teaching at the Arkansas Arts Center and had a wonderful show at last year's Art Center Museum School Sale. I will be there every year, from now on....barring no broken bones.

This week I am gearing up for the Arkansas Flower and Garden Show. (Feb 25 through Feb 27 at the Statehouse Convention Center) I will be doing a presentation on Saturday  at 2 pm, "Trash + Treasure + Hypertufa=Cheap Garden Art" .... it's for the Birds! Get it? Cheap!!! Cheep!!!

The first person that says they read this on my blog will win my ebook, "Hypertufa, Basics and Beyond." Just tell me about it at the show!

I have my 2011 class schedule up and posted on my website. http://www.garagesalequeen.biz/ Classes always fill up quick, after the Garden Show, so get enrolled ASAP. I only have 3 backyard classes scheduled for the spring to fall season as there are several private classes being arranged. If you and group of folks would like a private class just contact me and / or check out the info on my website. I love a roadtrip so we CAN do mosaic or hypertufa classes in YOUR backyard.

Anyway, I am excited to be back and plan on many helpful blogs this year.

Hope to see lots of folks this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment