Wednesday, November 18, 2009

busy! busy! busy!!!

Whew! I have been creating a gillion things! Can't wait to get all my pictures edited and up on my website (and here) for folks to view.

I have started a few new ventures now that my classes are over.

Watch for my MENO-MAMAS! They are precious, if I say so myself. They are little wall hangings of hormonally imbalanced girls with an attitude.

I have also started a line of jewelry. Many years ago I made jewelry and kinda got away from it but now I've brought it back. Handmade beads and pendants and recycled items are combined to make one of a kind necklaces, earrings, and bracklets.

I have also finally got my ETSY store up and running. check out what is for sale here.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/garagesalequeen

Check back often and be sure to let me know if you want a custom order. I have several for Christmas and you can just drop me a line if you have something special in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment