Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fired up!

Today, April 10th, 2012, the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, Linda Caillouet, wrote an incredible article about my art and how I try to inspire others to find their creative niche with garage sale finds.
 Garage Sale Queen rules supreme bu recycling junk into art  

It's not even Noon and over 100 folks have hit my website! Then my thoughts went to this blog and how I have neglected it! So today, I make a promise to write and share more often. Folks are really interested in this ole' Red Neck Martha Stewart's ideas! Mark this blog and come back often for fun and crazy ideas. I have recently gotten an Iphone so I can now post more pics! Whoopie! I have been so busy making art, that I haven't written....and I adore writing! And if you have something you want to ask or share...let me know! I love pics from others.

Like the precious lady I met recently, that decorated her garden with a Wizard of Oz theme. She made her yellow brick road with hot wheels tracks! And the ruby slippers from an ole' pair of red high heels mosaiced with red jewels!


And today's project is an old cookie jar being embellished with Irish china covered in clover and Scrabble letters that say "Lucky Dog." That's right .... a doggie treat jar that will look absolutely lovely in your kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment